The school started humbly in 2014 with only 25 pupils from the neighbouring communities of people, two curricular secular and theology were adopted up to date:
Objectives and goals:
- Producing a double edged academically generated pupil and both theology and secular capable of contributing to the authentic Islamic religious values and national development.
- Generating a balanced child in both secular and theology who does not feel shy for his or her belief and religion in all social, economic and political aspects of life.
- Giving Islam and humanity the false free image built on the saint values as generated by the Almighty and his messengers and prophet.
- Laying a foundation stone firm enough to promote the true image of a Godly human and tolerant being.
- Producing a true God-Allah fearing scholarly generation of Muslims in and outside Uganda living at peace and in harmony with one another and also capable of engaging the national building and development without compromising the Islamic values.
…School’s Mission state:
Our mission is to enable children to achieve their highest potential in both secular and theology.
School’s vision statement:
Producing a double edged generation of children in both theology and secular capable of competing and claiming national cake and other opportunities else where in the world on merit but not on selfish favourism.
The school’s motto is “strive for life and hereafter”.
READ, WRITE, ANALYSE AND INTERPRET